Yoxel Signals connects Salesforce Flow with your workspace messaging apps: MS Teams, Google Workspace, Webex, giving your CRM admins control over the configuration of data signals.
- Yoxel Workspace Sync package (version 2.124 or higher) is installed. See instructions.
- You (Salesforce admin) have the package license (use the 'Manage Licenses' link to assign one).
1. In Salesforce Setup, on the 'Install Packages' page find Yoxel Workspace Sync and click 'Configure' to make sure your package is active and you have access.
2. Review steps 1-4 from Getting started with Yoxel Sync
3. Ask your Office 365 admin to install our MS Teams AppPackage.zip and add the Yoxel Signals app to your team(s).
4. Add the Yoxel tab for a channel to which you want signals to be delivered.
Choose Yoxel from the list of available apps/tabs and Save:
5. Then, go to the new tab, and confirm your Microsoft Id (LOG IN):
6. Next, connect your Salesforce account:
7. Then, look up your integration token. Copy the token as you'll need to use it when configuring Salesforce Flow.
8. Next, go back to Salesforce to configure desired Salesforce Flow signals. Follow these instructions: Configuring Salesforce Flow signals
9. Once the Flow signals are configured you'll start getting the following notification cards in your channels: