Yoxel Signals connects Salesforce Flow with your workspace messaging apps: Google Workspace, Microsoft Teams, Webex, Zoom, giving your CRM admins control over the configuration of data signals.
- Yoxel Workspace Sync package (version 2.124 or higher) is installed. See instructions.
- You (Salesforce admin) have the package license (use the 'Manage Licenses' link to assign one).
- In Salesforce Setup, on the 'Install Packages' page find Yoxel Workspace Sync and click 'Configure' to make sure your package is active and you have access.
- Review steps 1-4 from Getting started with Yoxel Sync
- You (SugarCRM admin) have access to Web Logic Hooks:
- Configure API Platform 'yoxel':
- You (Hubspot admin) have access to Automation/Workflows:
Adding the app
1. Ask your Google Workscape admin to add the Yoxel app to spaces to which you want signals to be delivered.
Look for Yoxel [App]:
You will see the following intro message in the space:
2. Then, use the '/yoxel_token' command to look up your integration token. First time, you will be asked to log into your CRM account (Salesforce, Hubspot, SugarCRM,...):
Copy the token as you'll need to use it when configuring Salesforce Flow.
3. Next, go back to your CRM to configure desired workflow signals. Follow these instructions: Configuring Salesforce Flow signals, Configuring Hubspot Workflow signals, Configuring SugarCRM Web Logic Hooks
4. Once the Flow signals are configured you'll start getting the following notification cards in your spaces: