- Yoxel Signals companion app needs to be installed. See Getting started with Yoxel Signals for MS Teams, Getting started with Yoxel Signals for Google Workspace, Getting started with Yoxel Signals for Webex, Getting started with Yoxel Signals for Zoom, Getting started with Yoxel Signals for Slack
- Have a webhook URL generated from the Yoxel Signals app (MS Teams, Google Workspace, Webex, Zoom). A separate URL is provided for every channel.
1. Go to Administration Settings > Web Logic Hooks and click 'CREATE'
2. Give your hook a name, insert the webhook url that you got from the Yoxel Signals app, choose a trigger event, and module. Select POST method.
Save the hook. You are all set!
3. Test the signal by updating a record in the chosen module (i.e. Opportunities). Here is an opportunity signal that you would see in your messaging app:
4. Click Preview to start exploring the capabilities of the Yoxel Signals app.