- Yoxel Signals companion app needs to be installed. See Getting started with Yoxel Signals for MS Teams, Getting started with Yoxel Signals for Google Workspace, Getting started with Yoxel Signals for Webex, Getting started with Yoxel Signals for Zoom
- Have a web hook URL generated from the Yoxel Signals app (MS Teams, Google Workspace, Webex, Zoom). A separate URL is provided for every channel.
1. Go to 'Automation' and create a new workflow (from scratch):
2. Add a desired trigger, i.e. Contact Changed:
3. Add a new webhook action:
- Choose method POST
- Insert the webhook url you got from the Yoxel Signals app
Save the webhook action!
4. Switch to the Settings tab and allow workflow re-entry:
5. Now you can save and publish your new workflow: