2.128 Flow Signals (upgrade link), Aug'22
Yoxel Sync is renamed to Yoxel Workspace Sync.
This 'Flow Signals' release adds Salesforce Flow support, allowing organizations to deliver key revenue signals to the workspace messaging apps: MS Teams, Google Workspace, Webеx,...
Salesforce Flow triggers can also be used to initiate the calendar and contacts sync making the sync more "real-time".
2.117 E2A (Aurinko) (upgrade link), Mar'22
- Email to Anything - route email logging to any standard or custom Salesforce object.
- Event to Anything - route calendar syncing to any standard or custom Salesforce object.
- Field-based filter for contacts and calendar sync.
- Default field/value settings.
New capabilities: Yoxel Outlook and Gmail addons
- Fully revamped look and feel.
- Addon customizations (i.e. custom log event forms, menus), managed from the Yoxel Sync package.
- Scheduler - share availability and simplify meeting booking.
- Email templates.
- Email open tracking.
- List views.
2.103 New Admin Config (upgrade link)
- New Configuration UI under 'Configuration' link in 'Installed Packages'.
- Simplified template setup wizard.
- Outlook/Gmail addin setup included.
2.81 Winter 2019
- New option "Convert matched leads to contacts" for automatic lead conversion when syncing meetings to Salesforce.
- New option "Require a CRM record match" to prevent unrelated event syncing.
- New option "Sync meetings only" to consider only Outlook/Gmail meeting for syncing.
- New option "Sync internal attendees only" when creating group events in Salesforce.
- Security updates related to communicating with the sync API.
- Improved conflict resolutions during the recurrent event sync improvement.
- Various performance improvements.
2.77 Winter 2019
- Admin level G Suite authorizations - service account flow. Yoxel admins can now specify G Suite service account credentials at a G suite template level to eliminate the need for user based authorizations.
- Admin level Office 365 authorizations - service/daemon OAuth2 flow. Yoxel admins can now ask Office 365 admins to approve Yoxel Sync at a template level to eliminate the need for user based authorizations.
- Html content logging is available when using the 'Enhanced email' mode.
- Logging email and event attachments as Files is supported. Ask Yoxel support to activate!
- Recognizing Salesforce sent emails to prevent duplicate logging.
- Using Exchange server push notifications for better deleted items detection.
- Ownership transfer for meeting series synced to Salesforce "via attendee".
- Many recurrent event sync improvement.
2.69 Spring 2018
- 'Enhanced email' support. Yoxel can now log emails as EmailMessage records. Ask Yoxel support to activate!
- Supporting 'Admin approved OAuth2 pre-authorizations' available for connected OAuth2 apps.
- Template level email filters.
- Improved email thread scan, discovery, filtering (G Suite, Office 365, MS Exchange)
- Logging prevention of sensitive Outlook emails
- Special processing for email threads without a response (potential spam prevention)
- Improved sub account matching: taking into account contact's country, postal code, city
- Disabling contact syncing for 'Personal' category/group
- More calendar sync modes: sync meetings only & require a CRM record match
- More flexible customizations: RecordTypeId dependent value settings, conditional updates
- Various performance improvements
2.58 Winter 2017
Major new capabilities
- "True" recurring event sync
- Yoxel Mailbox Assistant (Gmail plugin / Office 365 add-in) awareness (know what emails have been logged manually)
- Better error analysis and more conservative email notification for sync errors
- Performance enhancements for massive email rescans and contact/event/task syncs
- Disabling private contact creation (an account match is required now)
- Allowing new contact creation when an account match is detected
- Enhanced account matching by email domain vs. website comparison
- Birthdate sync enabled for contacts
- Enabling Birthday calendar syncing
- Skip syncing for private Outlook contacts
- Introduced a mode to ignore incorrect Country/State codes
- Introduced internal vs. external user separation for attendee syncing and relating
- Introduced a mode for not storing syncEnabled=false event descriptions in Yoxel database
- Better handling of a group event turning "private"
- Lead relation for logged emails to win over email thread based opportunity relation
- More flexible field mappings and default field/value settings for custom configurations
- A number of improvements related to a group-event attendee syncing
- Canceled child event (attendance) is recreated in Salesforce
- Account matching by association (when other similar domain contacts are found) using false positives
- Not recognizing a lead conversion in one sync