See the overview of the add-in's capabilities: Yoxel Outlook and Gmail addons
The full range of capabilities, including 'convert a lead', 'log event', and 'automatic sync' can be activated by installing Yoxel Workspace sync: Getting started with Yoxel Workspace Sync
1. Install Yoxel Salesforce Add-On:
Outlook add-in (for
Outlook add-in (for all
2. Follow the login prompts to activate the app.
- Confirm your mailbox id
- Log into your Salesforce account
3. Select an email/thread to view in Outlook/Gmail and the add-in will surface a relevant CRM lead or contact. You will be able to edit/delete the CRM record, convert a lead, created a task, log a call.
4. Go to the 'Home' page to see all related CRM objects and log an email:
5. Quick-create CRM records
6. Check status of the automatic sync (email, calendar, contacts, tasks)
7. Activate Follow-Up robot to increase the rate of response.
9. Convert leads.