Yoxel Signals connects Salesforce Flow with your workspace messaging apps: Microsoft Teams, Google Workspace, Webex, Zoom, giving your CRM admins control over the configuration of data signals.
- Yoxel Workspace Sync package (version 2.124 or higher) is installed. See instructions.
- You (Salesforce admin) have the package license (use the 'Manage Licenses' link to assign one).
- In Salesforce Setup, on the 'Install Packages' page find Yoxel Workspace Sync and click 'Configure' to make sure your package is active and you have access.
- Review steps 1-4 from Getting started with Yoxel Sync
- You (Hubspot admin) have access to Automation/Workflows:
- You (SugarCRM admin) have access to Web Logic Hooks:
- Configure API Platform 'yoxel':
Adding the app
1. Ask your Webex admin to invite firstname.lastname@example.org to spaces/rooms to which you want signals to be delivered.
You will see the following intro message in a room:
2. Then, use the '@Yoxel token' command to look up your integration token. First time, you will be asked to log into your CRM account:
The token will be shown in your direct chat. Copy the token as you'll need to use it when configuring your workflow signals.
3. Next, go back to your CRM to configure desired workflow signals. Follow these instructions: Configuring Salesforce Flow signals, Configuring Hubspot Workflow signals, Configuring SugarCRM Web Logic Hooks
6. Once the workflow signals are configured you'll start getting the following notification cards in your rooms: