- Yoxel Workspace Sync package (version 2.124 or higher) is installed. See instructions.
- You (Salesforce admin) have the package license (use the 'Manage Licenses' link to assign one).
- Yoxel Signals companion app needs to be installed. See Getting started with Yoxel Signals for MS Teams, Getting started with Yoxel Signals for Google Workspace, Getting started with Yoxel Signals for Webex
1. In Salesforce Setup, on the 'Install Packages' page find Yoxel Workspace Sync and click 'Configure' to make sure your package is active and you have access.
2. Review steps 1-4 from Getting started with Yoxel Workspace Sync
3. Get your integration token from the Yoxel Signals app (MS Teams, Google Workspace, Webex). A separate token is provided for every channel.
4. Go to Salesforce Setup > Flows to create a new flow:
5. Choose the Record-Triggered Flow
Select and object and a trigger. Specify desired conditions.
Choose the 'Actions' optimized flow:
6. Now, add an Action element
Choose the 'Send Yoxel Signal' action:
7. Next, give this action element a name and fill out the key fields that will be sent to your Yoxel Signals apps.
- Signal topic - sending the signal to MSTeams, GoogleWS, Webex?
- Record Id - required!
- Record Type Id - specify if you use record types.
- Integration token - Paste the channel integration token that you looked up in your Yoxel Signals app (in MS Teams, Google Workspace, Webex). It is used for routing this signal to your messaging app and a channel/space/room.
- Status message - if you want to add a message that will be delivered together with the signal.
- Created date, Last modified date, Owner Id, Created by id, Last modified by id - these are optional but fill them out if you can. These fields will help the app understand the triggered changes better.
Customize the signal card with the Field1,2,3,4 settings. These are the labels and values that will be presented to the channel users.
Save the action/signal configuration.
8. After adding the action element, save and activate your new flow:
9. Now you can test the signal delivery by creating/updating an actual CRM record. Expect to see a notification card like this in your channel: