Yoxel Signals connects Salesforce Flow with your workspace messaging apps: MS Teams, Google Workspace, Webex, Zoom, giving your CRM admins control over the configuration of data signals.
- Yoxel Workspace Sync package (version 2.124 or higher) is installed. See instructions.
- You (Salesforce admin) have the package license (use the 'Manage Licenses' link to assign one).
- An active Google Workspace account.
1. In Salesforce Setup, on the 'Install Packages' page find Yoxel Workspace Sync and click 'Configure' to make sure your package is active and you have access.
2. Review steps 1-4 from Getting started with Yoxel Sync
3. Ask your Google Workscape admin to add the Yoxel app to spaces to which you want signals to be delivered.
Look for Yoxel [App]:
You will see the following intro message in the space:
4. Then, use the '/yoxel_token' command to look up your integration token. First time, you will be asked to log into your Salesforce account:
Copy the token as you'll need to use it when configuring Salesforce Flow.
5. Next, go back to Salesforce to configure desired Salesforce Flow signals. Follow these instructions: Configuring Salesforce Flow signals
6. Once the Flow signals are configured you'll start getting the following notification cards in your spaces: