This setup is for G Suite
Before connecting your G Suite account in Pebbles, you must add Pebbles app to the allowlist in Google Workspace admin console. The following section will guide you through the required steps.
1. Login to the Admin Console of your Google Workspace
You must be signed in as
administrator of your
Google Workspace to complete
the actions listed
2. Navigate to the API controls in
From the Admin console
> API Controls.
This might be located at the
bottom of the
3. Navigate to Manager Third-Party App
4. Select "Add app" and "OAuth App Name Or Client ID" in the dropdown.
5. Fill in the OAuth 2.0 Client ID for the Pebbles app:
select the Pebbles app
and the available OAuth client ID
then, select scope 'All users'
then, "Trusted" option for app access
Now, users of your G Suite domain can connect their accounts in Pebbles!