Yoxel Signals connects Salesforce Flow with your workspace messaging apps: MS Teams, Google Workspace, Webex, giving your CRM admins control over the configuration of data signals.
- Yoxel Workspace Sync package (version 2.124 or higher) is installed. See instructions.
- You (Salesforce admin) have the package license (use the 'Manage Licenses' link to assign one).
- In Salesforce Setup, on the 'Install Packages' page find Yoxel Workspace Sync and click 'Configure' to make sure your package is active and you have access.
- Review steps 1-4 from Getting started with Yoxel Sync
- You (SugarCRM admin) have access to Web Logic Hooks:
- Configure API Platform 'yoxel':
- You (Hubspot admin) have access to Automation/Workflows:
Adding the app
1. Ask your Office 365 / Microsoft Teams admin to install our Yoxel Signals app and add the app to your team(s).
2. Add the Yoxel tab for a channel to which you want signals to be delivered.
Choose Yoxel from the list of available apps/tabs and Save:
3. Then, go to the new tab, and confirm your Microsoft Id (LOG IN):
4. Next, connect your CRM account (Salesforce, Hubspot, or SugarCRM):
5. Then, look up your integration token. Copy the token as you'll need to use it when configuring your CRM workflow automation.
6. Next, go back to your CRM to configure desired workflow signals. Follow these instructions: Configuring Salesforce Flow signals, Configuring Hubspot Workflow signals, Configuring SugarCRM Web Logic Hooks
7. Once your workflow signals are configured you'll start getting the following notification cards in your channels: