- Yoxel Sync package is installed.
- You (Salesforce admin) have the package license (see 'Manage Licenses' link for the package).
1. In Salesforce Setup, on the 'Install Packages' page find Yoxel Sync and click 'Configure':
2. A popup window will open. Go to the 'Users' section. You can search existing sync users on this page or activate the sync for a new Salesforce user '+Add user'.
3. Select a user in the table to see more details. You can de-activate the user sync from this form or change the user's configuration template.