Accessing Yoxel templatesTemplates are accessible only by Yoxel administrators. To access Yoxel templates navigate to the Yoxel tab and click the template icon:
Multiple templatesYoxel allows administrators to setup multiple templates. To create additional templates please select the "Create template" option in the template dropdown.
Salesforce service setupOnce in the template setup wizard the Salesforce service is automatically pre-populated based on the current Salesforce company profile.
Administrators need to expand the Salesforce service and select types of records they would like users to sync. Make sure that the Salesforce service is set to Active.
“Lock user settings” option will lock user-level service settings. Users will not be able to change the sync rules. For example, if an administrator enabled Yoxel to sync only emails and calendars and locks Salesforce service, a user will not be able to start task or contact synchronization.
Outlook account setup
To setup the Outlook service, administrators need to:
1: Choose MS Exchange in the “Add service” drop down menu.
2: Specify how Outlook service should be named in the Yoxel app instance by entering the name in the "Display name" field.
3. Specify Outlook domains that users use. Only the users with emails from these domains will be allowed to use the service.
4. Add EWS service URL (the EWS URL should start with “https://”.) Yoxel supports the MS Exchange starting with 2007.
- Check your current Outlook account settings: Account Settings->[choose account]->More Settings->[select Connection tab]->Exchange Proxy Settings. For Mac Users, try the Outlook Preferences-->Accounts-->[choose account]--->Advanced
- Check Exchange provider's documentation. Often it will mention the EWS url when describing Entourage 2008 mail client configuration.
- For Rackspace hosted servers the url would be https://ews.mex02.emailsrvr.com. You may also see a URL that ends in '/ews/exchange.asmx'. For Rackspace users this is usually https://ews.mex02.emailsrvr.com/ews/exchange.asmx
- If you don't know your EWS URL try the URL you use for webmail login.
5: Choose how Yoxel should connect to Outlook accounts. Admins have an option to have all users individually authorize Yoxel to access their Outlook accounts, using the “User entered login and password” option. Note that each time a user's MS Exchange password is changed, they will have to update the Outlook password in the Yoxel app as well.
The other option, “'Trusted user' credentials” can be used to enter a special MS Exchange service login capable of impersonating other MS Exchange users. This allows Yoxel to access user mailboxes without user level credentials (username/password). With this option, the requirement to update the expired Exchange passwords in Yoxel is eliminated.
6: To finalize the Outlook service setup administrators need to select types of records they would like their users to sync. “Lock user settings” option will lock user-level service settings. Users won't be able to change the sync rules. For example, if an administrator enabled Yoxel to sync only emails and calendars and locks Outlook service, a user will not be able to start task or contact synchronization.
Sync rules setupAdministrators can setup each sync rule.
- Learn more about calendar sync rule settings for Outlook.
- Learn more about contact sync rule settings for Outlook.
- Learn more about email logging rule settings for Outlook.
- Learn more about task sync rule settings for Outlook.