1. Install Yoxel Sync from AppExchange. Make sure you're installing the package 'FOR ALL USERS'.
2. Navigate to the Yoxel Sync tab and follow our 3-step setup wizard to set up the sync for yourself.
- Authorizing Yoxel to access Salesforce
- Authorizing Yoxel to access Outlook (MS Exchange)
- Calendar sync rules for Outlook
- Contact sync rules for Outlook
- Email logging rules for Outlook
- Task sync rules for Outlook
3. On your main page your should see your services, your sync rules, and the 'Sync now' button. From the main page you can also examine details of all syncing records.
4. Allow other users to access Yoxel sync.
5. Streamline the sync deployment to teams by setting up templates.