1. Install Yoxel Sync from AppExchange. Make sure you're installing the package 'FOR ALL USERS'.
2. Navigate to the Yoxel Sync tab and follow our 3-step setup wizard to set up the sync for yourself.
- Authorizing Yoxel to access Salesforce
- Authorizing Yoxel to access Office 365
- Calendar sync rules for Office 365
- Contact sync rules for Office 365
- Email logging rules for Office 365
- Task sync rules for Office 365
3. On your main page you should see your services, your sync rules, and the 'Sync now' button. From the main page you can also examine details of all syncing records.
4. Allow other users to access Yoxel sync.
5. Streamline the sync deployment to teams by setting up templates.