Yoxel templates allow administrators to setup team wide sync configurations. Multiple templates can be configured to support groups of users with different sync requirements. With the templates in place new users just have to authorize Yoxel to access their Salesforce and Gmail accounts, all sync rules will be pre-configured for them automatically.
Accessing Yoxel templates
Templates are accessible only by Salesforce administrators. To access Yoxel templates navigate to the Yoxel tab and click template icon:
Yoxel allows administrators to setup multiple templates. To create additional templates please select the "Create template" option in the template dropdown.
Salesforce service setup
Once in the template setup wizard the Salesforce service is automatically pre-populated based on the current Salesforce company profile.
Administrators need to expand the Salesforce service and select types of records they would like users to sync. Make sure that the Salesforce service is set to Active.
“Lock user settings” option will lock user-level service settings. Users will not be able to change the sync rules. For example, if an administrator enabled Yoxel to sync only emails and calendars and locks Salesforce service, a user will not be able to start task or contact synchronization.
Gmail service setup
To set Gmail service, administrators need to:
1: Choose G Suite in the “Add service” drop down menu.
2: Specify how Gmail service should be named in the Yoxel app instance by entering the name in the "Display name" field
3. Specify G Suite domains that users use. Only the users with emails from these domains will be allowed to use the service.
4. To use the service account mode a Google admin needs to prepare Google servers to communicate with Yoxel Sync. See this article.
5. To finalize the G Suite service setup administrators need to select types of records they would like their users to sync.
6. “Lock user settings” option will lock user-level service settings. Users will not be able to change the sync rules. For example, if an administrator enabled Yoxel to sync only emails and calendars and locks the G Suite service, a user will not be able to start task or contact synchronization.
7. The next step is to save changes by clicking the Save button and then to proceed to setting up sync rules by clicking Go to step 2 > button.
Sync rules setup
Administrators are able to preset each sync rule.
- Learn more about calendar sync rule settings for Gmail.
- Learn more about contact sync rule settings for Gmail.
- Learn more about email logging rule settings for Gmail.
- Learn more about task sync rule settings for Gmail.
After you are done with the sync rule setup proceed by clicking on the "Publish template" button. Admins will be able to modify the rules after they are published by navigating to each rule and expanding each section.